Casa Grande Internet is now hiring for the positions below:
Send Resumes to:
Casa Grande Internet
P.O. Box 10704
Casa Grande Az 85230
Drop off at:
Casa Grande Internet
106 W 2nd St
Casa Grande Az 85222
Level-1 (Hourly $11 - $14) Salary $22,800 - $29,120
Level-2 (Hourly $13 - $16) Salary $27,040 - $33,280
Computer Tech Supervisor
Level-3 (Hourly $15 - $18) Salary $31,200 - $37,440
Monitor trouble tickets and performs necessary actions to resolve issues.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience using tools such as E-mail, ticketing systems and instant messaging.
- Experience in dealing with upset or difficult customers and good phone etiquette is a must.
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Highly self-motivated and can work effectively with minimal supervision. However,
takes direction well when provided.
- Capable of independent action and decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills.
- Persistent and dependable, especially with attendance and meeting deadlines.
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Flexibility to work extended hours and weekends if needed, or as required during
on-call paging rotation.
Responsibilities are included but not limited to:
· Information Services – performs services associated with computer hardware,
· Technical Services - Defines, analyzes, and resolves technical problems on
systems and related equipment. Performs installation, repair and preventative maintenance
on equipment and systems.
· Telco Services – providing services associated with data telecommunications, including,
but not limited to DSL, Wireless, Point-to-Point, Frame Relay, and POTS.
· Works closely with client technical personnel as required.
· Maintains and submits all required records.
· Properly communicates project status to client, management, and to other appropriate
· Adapts skills and knowledge as new products are adopted and implemented in order to
properly service equipment.
· Initiates and receives client, client rep, help desk phone calls and Remedy requests
related to technical issues.
· Resolves issues over the phone where possible, determines possible cause of the issue,
and involves other departments as needed in the troubleshooting and resolution process.